Design Manger offers three style suites for both Proposals and Invoices as well as additional options in ProCloud: Specification Sheets, Bid Specification and Tear Sheets, to send to your Clients.
- Residential: Designed to appear as a personal correspondence. Times New Roman 10 pt font with a picture sized at approximately 2" x 2".
- Commercial: Traditional "industrial" layout including grids for the columns similar to how an Invoice from your Vendor may appear. Arial 10 pt font with a picture sized at approximately 2" x 2".
- Modern: Contemporary, fresh look. Centers your logo on the document, like most common letterhead. Calibri font pt 11 with pictures are sized at approximately 1.5" x 1.5". NOTE: The Modern format is not designed to be mailed as it does not align perfectly with the recommended window envelopes. This format was created for the user who emails documents.
Each of these suites include the option to be show with Deposits; the Requested Deposit for Proposals and Applied Deposit for Invoices. Using this format option allows you to display to the Client exactly how much Deposit is being requested or applied for each individual Item. In ProCloud there is an additional option to show Group Price Only which breaks out pricing by Location. ProCloud also offers a No Pricing Proposal.
PROCLOUD ONLY STYLES
Found on Proposal window
- Specification Sheets: Classic and Modern, used to show all of the Specification Attributes and Special Instructions for an Item
- Bid Specification: Classic and Modern, used to show the Quantity, Description, Vendor, and Extended List Price of each Component for an Item. Bid Specifications are primarily used in commercial Projects where detailed information of all purchasing is required
- Tear Sheets: Clean look at each Item with minimal details. Pictures sized at 6.5" x 6.5".