If you have been upgraded or moved to a new cloud account and have a desktop icon for your program(s), you will need to add a new Citrix Receiver account. To do so:
For Windows Operating System
- Right click on the Citrix Receiver app in your Windows System Tray – (the hidden icons tray on the right hand side by your clock)
- Select Open
- Select the down arrow near your login name
- Select Accounts
- Select Add (you may also remove the older/current account)
- Follow the steps from the article link here - select your specific operating system.
For Mac Operating System
- Click on the Macintosh HD icon
- Click Applications, then double click Citrix Receiver.
- Click Set up account/Add Account.
- Follow the steps from the article link here.