There are a few ways to quickly disable or re-enable any user’s account access.
• Inside the Design Manger Program:
1. Log into Design Manager program as the Admin user.
2. Go to the Company Information – Passwords Tab. (File – Company-Passwords)
3. Highlight the User to disable/enable and choose Edit.
4. Then check the disable box. To Re-enable an account, do the above; however, Uncheck the disable box.
• Change their Password:
1. Log-in to the Design Manager Cloud web site as the User you want to disable. Do NOT launch/open the Design Manager application.
2. Click on “Settings” at the top Right.
3. In the Password Section, click the Change Password button.
4. Enter the Old/Current Password and a New password for the user.
For your security, the Guidelines for Creating Passwords are as follows:
• The Password MUST be 7 characters or more
• The Password MUST include at least 1 Upper Case Letter, 1 Lower Case Letter and 1 Number
• You cannot change the password more than once in a 24 hour period
• You cannot use a previous password or a password that is similar to a previous password
• Special characters can be used and make the Password even more secure
5. Click on OK; then you may choose Log Off.
• Email/Call Design Manager:
1. If you are unable to do any of the above, or should you or any of your employees forget their Password, the Administrator on the Account must call or email Design Manager Technical Support at 215-345-0844 or Support@designmanager.com and ask to have the Password reset. There will be a $35.00 charge, each time, to have a Password reset, so be careful not to forget your Password.