Running Design Manager from an iPad or iPhone – Cloud Users
Click here to watch a video of the following steps
1. Before launching Design Manager from your iPad or iPhone, you must first install the Citrix app. You can download the app for free from the App Store. From your iPad or iPhone, open the App Store.
2. Search for “Citrix Receiver” and Click Install. Once it has finished installing the Install button will now read Open.
3. Click Add Account.
4. Type the below information into the Address field and Click Next.
5. Type the below information into the remaining fields and Click Save.
Description: type in your own description or leave the one that is already filled in
Username: use the name provided to you by DM
Password: use the password that you normally use to login
***The Password is case sensitive***
6. You will now see a list of your applications. (some users will just see the DM application)
iPhone: Click on the DM Icon to launch the application.
iPad: Click the + sign on the far left side of the main window.
Click the + sign next to the applications that you want to appear on the main window. You will see a green check mark next to the applications that have appeared on the main window.
Click on the DM icon and you will see the Starting Application Message.
You are all set to use Design Manager from your iPad or iPhone!
Once you have completed the app set up, you will not have to perform this procedure