Running Design Manager from an iPad or iPhone – Cloud Users
Click here to watch a video of the following steps
1. Before launching Design Manager from your iPad or iPhone, you must first install the Citrix Workspace app. You can download the app for free from the App Store. From your iPad or iPhone, open the App Store.
2. Search for “Citrix Receiver” and Click Install. Once it has finished installing the Install button will now read Open.
3. Click Get Started
4. Type the below information into the Address field and Click Continue.
5. Type your Design Manager Username and Password that you normally use to login.
6. You will now see a list of your applications. (some users will just see the DM application)
iPhone: Click on the DM Cloud Icon to launch the application.
iPad: Click the + sign on the far left side of the main window.
Click the applications that you want to appear on the main window. A check will appear to the right.
Click on the DM icon and you will see the Starting Application Message.
You are all set to use Design Manager from your iPad or iPhone!
Once you have completed the app set up, you will not have to perform this procedure again.