For Cloud Users with a MAC OS with Citrix Receiver Version 11.0 higher:
If after installing the Citrix Receiver, you already chose to Add Account, skip to # 4 below.
If you have not installed the Citrix Receiver yet, click here.
- Click on the Macintosh HD icon
- Click Applications, then double click Citrix Receiver.
- Click Set up account/Add Account.
- Enter the following Email/Server Address/URL: https://cloud.designmanager.com
- Choose Add.
- You will then be prompted for the Domain\User and Password. Type the following:
Followed by the User Name provided
For example: internal.skyboxonline.com\testadmin.
- Your User Name will be the one you were sent by Design Manager. In the sample above the User Name was testadmin, but your User Name will be different.
Enter the Password that you were given, or if you have changed it already, enter your new password.
- Check the box “Remember my password”
- Click Log On.
- Click Add Apps, click All Applications, click Design Manager.
- You will see a green check mark and your icon appear on the Citrix Receiver Window
- You can then drag the icon onto your desktop by clicking on the Design Manager Icon, holding down the mouse button and moving the icon to your desktop.