Enter your 1&1 E-mail address in the text box and click the Next button.
Enter your e-mail address and click Next
- Select POP3 from the drop down menu.
- Enter pop.1and1.com as the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server.
- Enter smtp.1and1.com as the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server.
Click the Next button to continue.
Enter your full e-mail address as the Account name and enter the e-mail account's Password that was setup with the account. If you do not want to enter your e-mail account's password every time you send or check your mail, make sure that the Remember password check box is selected.
Click the Next button to proceed.
Click the Finish button to exit the wizard.
Make sure to select the newly added pop.1and1.com account we've just set up and click the Properties button.
Select the appropriate account and click Properties
Click the servers tab at the top of the new window that opens.
Check the box for My server requires authentication and then click the Settings button.
Check the box and click Settings
Make sure that Use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected and then click the OK button.
Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server
Click the Advanced tab at the top.
- Enter 587 as the Outgoing mail (SMTP) port and check the box for This server requires a secure connection.
- Enter 995 as the Incoming mail (IMAP) port and check the box for This server requires a secure connection.
- Click the OK button when finished to save your changes.