If you have Hosted PBX – voice phone services and the Lync Click-to-Call option selected, but are unable to use Lync to make a call via the phone, you will need to be sure that the proper phone is chosen for the Click-to-Call option.
- Log into the Exchange hosted control panel.
- Choose Hosted PBX.
- Choose Manager Users
- Select the user that cannot Click-to-Call
- Under Phones: Click on the Click-to-Call link.
- Click on VoIP Phone Order and Save Changes.
- Try to Click-to-Call via Lync again. If there is still no success, Log out and then back into Lync and try again.