To fix a CloudSpace users toolbar when it has gone blank:
If the cloud revision is at 503, try this first:
- Click on the arrow (top left corner) just next to the DM icon.
- Choose More commands
- Choose the Customize Ribbon tab
- Choose the Reset button
If not at rev 503, or the above fails, do this:
- Be sure to know the specific user name having the issue and that they are NOT logged into DM before continuing.
- Log on to Citrix 5 at WS
- Go to the Registry editor (regedit)
- Highlight HKey users
- Select File – Load Hive
- Go to the customer files (see favorite)
- Go to Users directory
- Fins specific user’s directory
- Go to Profile v2 directory
- In the file name type: ntuser.dat
- Choose open
- Type in the User name
- In Reg Edit look for the user name in the hive
- Go inside hive to Software
- Delete the entire directory for the program they are running; example: Pro8CommandBar
- Highlight user in hive again and choose File – Unload Hive
- Yes to save – then close out of reg edit and log off the Server.
- Have the user log back into DM.