Design Manager HIGHLY recommends that you change the Passwords provided for you.
This article pertains to Cloud users only. If you are a desktop user or wish to learn how to set security options, see this article here.
If you access Design Manager by signing into https://cloud.designmanager.com
1. Log-in to the Design Manager Cloud web site and then click "Settings" at the top Right. You do not need to open the Design Manager application:
2. In the Password Section, click Change Password:
3. Enter your Old Password and a New Password; Confirm the new password and select OK. (See Password Requirements below):
For your security, the Guidelines for Creating Passwords are as follows:
1. The Password must be 7 characters or more
2. The Password must include at least
a. 1 Upper Case Letter
b. 1 Lower Case Letter
c. 1 Number
3. You cannot change the password more than once in a 24 hour period
4. You cannot use a previous password or a password that is similar to a previous password
5. Special characters can be used and make the Password even more secure
*Should you or any of your employees forget their Password you must contact Design Manager Technical Support to have the Password reset. There will be a $35.00 charge to have Passwords reset each time, so be careful not to forget your Password.
If you need to remove an employee’s access immediately (you want to disable their account), log in as the ADMIN and go to Company Information, Passwords, edit their user, choose disable.
To change your Password, log-in to the On-line Access web page and then click “Change Password” at the bottom. The Password MUST be 7 characters or more and MUST include at least 1 letter and 1 number. Longer Passwords that include upper and lower case letters, as well as numbers and special characters, are more secure.
***Remember – the Password is case sensitive. Should you or any of your employees forget their Password you must contact Design Manager Technical Support to have the Password reset. There will be a $35.00 charge to have Passwords reset, so be careful not to forget your Password.