Design Manager Online version requires access to your local hard drive in order to save or load files. When you install the Citrix client you will be asked for this access. If you choose to not give the full access, then you will not be able to save exported files onto your computer. If you chose to not give access, and now you wish to change this to full access, you will need to change the default in your Citrix application.
- Make sure you are connected to DM Online.
- Once connected, on your computer desktop you should see the Citrix Application icon. This is usually found on the Start Up tray down by your clock.
- Right Click on the icon.
- Choose Open Connection Center/ Preferences (or About )
- Then choose (Advanced) the Connection Center link.
- From the Options on the right choose File Security
- Be sure the Access Level is set to Full Access
- Choose Close. Then OK.
- Try to export the file again. If there is still no success, log off of DM Cloud. Log back in and retry.
- If the problem persists, please contact Design Manager Technical Support.
For Mac instructions, use this link here.
Contact Support for further help.