Desktop Operating Systems
- Windows 10 / 11 / Server 2016 / Server 2019 / Server 2022
- Latest cumulative and feature updates should be installed on all versions of Windows
- Both Citrix and Microsoft have determined that Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, and Internet Explorer 11.0 have all reached the end of their lifecycles and are no longer officially supported. DM Cloud and Pro Cloud may work on these operating systems but we can only offer limited assistance in doing so. An upgrade to an officially supported operating system may be required for proper functionality.
- Mac operating system version 10.15 or higher
- macOS Ventura (13.x)
- macOS Monterey (12.x)
- macOS Big Sur (11.x)
- macOS Catalina (10.15.x)
- Latest version of Safari supported on macOS 10.15 and above
- Chrome OS is not officially supported as certain functionality will be unavailable.
Mobile Operating Systems
- iOS 14, 15 and 16
- Android versions 7.x (Nougat), 8.x (Oreo), 9.x (Pie), 10.x (Android Q), 11 (Android R), and later
It is not recommended that you use anything but the latest version.
- Mozilla Firefox 112.x or higher
- Google Chrome 112.x or higher
- Microsoft Edge 112.x or higher (based on Chromium)
Please check here for the full list of supported systems with Citrix Workspace app.