To export your Google Calendar for use with the Time Import function, follow the directions below:
- On your computer, open your Google account and go to your Google Calendar.
- On the left side of the page, find the My calendars section. To the right of the calendar you want to export, click the dropdown menu and select Calendar settings.
- Click Export this calendar. (Google will export your full calendar; it does not give a date range)
- An ICS file of your events will start downloading. If asked to save or open this file, choose to save it in a location that you will know where to find it.
- Once the ICS file is downloaded, you can use that file to import into the Design Manager Time Import.
NOTE: When you export your ics file, the entire calendar selected will export. To import specific dates into Design Manager, we suggest that you use the Date Range function on the Time Import window.
For help importing the file, select from one of the links below:
To watch a Webinar on the Time Import features, click here.