To export your Outlook Calendar for use with the Time Import function, follow the directions below:
- Open Outlook and click on Calendar in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Click on to highlight the calendar you wish to export.
- Select the File menu in the top left-hand corner.
- Select Save Calendar.
- Browse your computer to a folder/area you wish to save the Calendar export ics file.
- The Save as type should already be iCalendar Format; if not, change to this using the drop down menu selection.
- Select the More Options button.
- Under the Date range, you can select from many choices: Whole Calendar and Specify Dates are probably the best options to select for importing into Design Manager.
- If select Specify Dates, enter the Start and End Date of the calendar entries you wish to export.
- Select Full Details in the Detail drop down menu. Then Click OK.
- Select Save.
- Once the ICS file is downloaded, you can use that file to import into the Design Manager Time Import.
NOTE: When you export your ics file using the Whole calendar option, if you wish to later import specific dates into Design Manager, we suggest that you use the Date Range function on the Time Import window.
For help importing the file, select from one of the links below:
To watch a Webinar on the Time Import features, click here.