Add a Unit List Price that includes a Discount on your Items (example below shown in ProCloud)
- Add or Edit an Item in the Project.
- Choose the sign to Add a Component (cost/pricing information) or the to Edit an existing one.
- Be sure that your % Type is set to Discount. After doing so, the Cost/Pricing will now show lines for the Unit Cost and Unit List.
4. Enter the Discount %.
5. Enter your Unit Cost and Quantity and a Unit List Price.
6. The Sell Price will automatically calculate based on the Unit List Price - Discount.
7. Choose OK.
8. The Item will show the component and the Total Estimated Price will include the Unit List Price - Discount.
You can set each of your Component Types to automatically be set to a Discount % Type, as well as enter a default Discount percentage amount. There is an overall Company setting for this; however, each Project can also have separate settings.
You can also show this discount to your client on your documents. The Company and Project settings each have a default for this option as well.
Example of a Proposal showing the Item Price with Unit List Price Discount with Discount shown: