When you visit the Design Manager Cloud website that requires you to sign in, your Internet browser may ask if you want your user name and password remembered. If you have chosen Yes previously, but wish to remove this in order to need to enter the user name and password manually upon each entry, follow the instructions below.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button , and then choose Internet options.
- On the Content tab, under AutoComplete, choose the Settings button.
4. Uncheck the User names and passwords on forms check box.
5. Choose OK. Then OK again.
6. Close and reopen Internet Explorer to refresh the setting. The next time you go to log into Design Manager Cloud, you should be prompted for the user name and password again. (do not choose to save them)
If you choose to let Google Chrome save website passwords, you'll see a prompt every time you sign in to a new website. If you click Never for this site in the prompt, your password for the site is not saved and the site is added to a list of passwords that are never saved.
To edit this saved passwords list:
Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
Click Show advanced settings.
Click Manage Passwords under Passwords and Forms.
In the Passwords dialog that appears, scroll down to the "Never saved" section at the bottom.
To remove a site from this list, select it and click the X that appears the end of the row.
Now revisit the website and you should see the prompt to save your password information again, if you've allowed Google Chrome to show the prompt, choose to NOT save the password.
To manage user names and passwords that Firefox has saved:
At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select Options.
Click the Security panel.
Click the Saved Logins button... and the Password Manager will open.
4. To see the passwords you have saved, click Saved Logins. When you close the window, your passwords will be automatically hidden.
5. Use the search box to find a particular website or user name. Click the X in the search bar to clear your search and see the full list again.
6. To remove a user name and password, select it from the list and click Remove. To remove ALL stored user names and passwords, click Remove All. After confirming this choice, all of your stored user names and passwords will be deleted.
7. You can add an Exception from the Saved Logins window to prevent a site from ever storing credentials.
- From your Safari menu bar click Safari > Preferences.
- Select the Passwords tab.
- Select the desired website then click Remove.
- Now open Keychain Access located in HD > Applications > Utilities.
- Select Passwords on the left.
- Type in the name of the website in the search field at the top right corner of that window. If there's a keychain available, right or control click the keychain then click Delete.