If you would like to more information on transaction details when accepting Client payments through a payment processor or if you receive the message "payment failed to process through Design Manager" you can use Design Manager's Activity Log to review and identify the issue.
How to use the Activity Log to Review Client Portal Transactions.
Step 1: Access the Activity Log
- Within Design Manager go to File
- Select User Activity Log
Step 2: Select Client Portal Transactions as the User
- In the User field, select the drop-down menu
- Chose "Client Portal Transactions"
Step 3: Review Information
- Use the additional fields to narrow your search if desired
- The Description field will clarify if there was an issue
*If you see the message "no payment type found"
After that, again, go to File, Online Payments. On the Online Payments Window, be sure the new Payment Type is selected in the Payment Type menu below and click OK.